Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My little nieces, Breanna & Grace Tree are going to make jewelry

Breanna and Grace are just little girls, but they have decided to form 'The Tree Jewelry Company'. I have had a banner and business cards made as a gift to encourage them.

The banner is in the background. My lovely Firefly is admiring it! Firefly's kittens are almost six weeks old. She hasn't lost any weight at all - she is in great condition. That's because I do about half the work by bottle feeding  to supplement Firefly's breast milk.
     



















I have new postcards for my kittens/cats. It's on the left below the tulips - it's black with a red rose.

On the lower right is a brown and beige card. It's a 'birth announcement' postcard for new kitten owners. On the front it says "announcing our new arrival".

The poster says:
The Tree Jewelry Company
sisters by chance, partners by choice
Breanna and Grace

Milan is sitting on the chair below the banner. She looks grumpy. She isn't actually grumpy but rather she is tired! She nodded off for a big nap after I took her photo.