Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Well, it's over

Well, it's a year and a half since I was rear-ended and I am still not back to my former self. My neck doesn't turn to the right very far and I have an achy shoulder. The accident was six months after my titanium shoulder replacement and there was significant soft tissue damage in that shoulder. The moral of this story is not to text while driving. The woman who hit me was the sweetest eighteen year old who thought she could text and drive at the same time!

I have Firefly and Tangerine. My other adult females have been placed in amazing retirement homes. Their new owners keep in touch and send great photos. I visited Freia at her new home in St Stephen. She landed in a tub of butter! She is greatly loved and spoiled by the Phillips family.

Tangerine is as wild as ever and she keeps me laughing. Firefly is a bedbug. I miss breeding terribly! Thank you all for the friendship and the care over the years. If you are in Fredericton, give me a call. My email is simplyrosehimalayans@gmail.com
My cell phone for phone calls and texts is 506 238 4943