Monday, August 12, 2013

Lovely news from Claudine in Grand Falls

Hello Patricia,
I just wanted to send you a recent photo of Boo (on the left) and Kuhlau (on the right).
They are my morning greeters. This picture was taken of them on my bed this morning.
They are two rays of sunshine and are so affectionate and sweet.
I am so pleased with their behavior. They are affectionate and social . Not at all standoffish like some cats.
Boo follows me around like a shadow, and Kuhlau,being still a bit of a kitten, likes to chase me around hopping on 2 legs in the hopes that I will chase him right back.
I often find myself laughing at their antics and as you see in the picture, they get along fine.
I love my kittens, and would not hesitate to recommend getting them from you to anyone who asks.
I hope you have a great Summer !
Claudine