Monday, April 22, 2013

BlackBerry

It's not fair. I took this photo the correct 'way up'. My BlackBerry seems to turn my photos sideways once in a while. Thank goodness my friend Kal fixed it.

I love my BlackBerry!
Canadian designed and owned, BlackBerry. QNX developed the software used on the International Space Station. It's a Canadian dream come true. NASA, nuclear power plants, and the Pentagon use Canadian software from BlackBerry. It's also used for medical instruments and Porsche cars.
President Obama uses a BlackBerry because it's the only operating system that can't be hacked!
Unfortunately the operating system is so good the drug dealers use BlackBerry!




This post was supposed to be about walking home from the Playhouse last evening and taking pictures in the dark!

Above is our NB Legislature and below is my home.