Sunday, August 19, 2012

Little Alex Chisholm/Cormier is not so little anymore!

What a treat to get this email from Misty Chisholm! She and her daughter Olivia bought Alex, a gorgeous red Persian male kitten, a year ago. Below are the photos and email she sent.

Hi Patricia,

I know it's been a while since Olivia and I have popped in, we hope to very soon as I see on your blog that you are expecting a bunch of kittens on "my birthday" next week :)

I just wanted to let you know that Alex is quite the boy. As you can see, when we go to the lake he comes too and has even made a few friends. Here is a picture of him and his step-brother and step-sister. You would think a cat would lose all sense of composure with 2 hyper Golden Retrievers around. Not him - cool as a cucumber. Not one growl, or hiss or arched back. It was more "hey, someone to play with me, come on guys...this way!"

And it's true what you say about pet carriers and cages, your cats love them. When I bring the carrier out to get ready for the weekend, Alex practically opens the door himself to get in. He just lays down and sleeps the whole way - every time.

I hope you are well and please tell Khal I said hello. I can't wait to meet your sweet little Dragon.

Misty, Olivia and Alex


More from Misty's email.

Did someone just have their face washed??? After I wash Alex's face, he always grooms his fur forward - we call it his "face-hawk" not Mohawk.
I know he looks a wreck, but I think this shot is just priceless.

Misty.

More from Misty.

Look lady, I'm hungry and I want my breakfast now!

He's not allowed on the island but he sure pushes his luck.