Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hot off the press! Natalie has four new babes

 Here are still wet with amniotic fluid  Not a really pretty photo but factual and so many of you have patiently (and some not so patiently) waited for this news.

There are four. They are all Himalayan. There are two boys and two girls.














Well, I've been up most of the night. Natalie wants me right with her.  She said she didn't know how to cut the umbilical cords or how to breast feed either. What a woman - it's her first litter. She wants me to have my hand in her crate at all times - I did get coffee though!

She is quite devoted to them already. Grace and I carried her to the kitchen to eat and drink and to the bathroom to watch the birds in the backyard and use the litter box. She literally ran back to the nest of little ones!