Thursday, May 3, 2012

Little miss very adorable!

This is Willow, one of Friea's babies who is now with her family. My grandmother would have said that she 'landed in a tub of butter'. I think the hands are Amy and Tom's. This is what Amy had to say:

Hi Patricia!

As I've told you over and over again, we're so in love with Willow. She's my little dream come true and I just can't put into words how happy we've been since she's come into our lives. She's such a blessing to our family. Willow is the most affectionate, fluffy little friend I could ever imagine. She's so playful, and has such a wonderful spirit. Somehow thank you just doesn't seem like enough to say. I'm so grateful we found you. You're amazing at what you do, and your kittens are by far the most incredible little babies. We'll keep you posted with photos :)

All our love, Amy